Sr. Validation Engineer
For a hi-tech company developing products in the field of data communication, with offices in the area/center:
As a Sr. Hardware Validation Engineer, you will be directly applying your engineering expertise and collaborating with many cross-functional teams including: Design, Software, Silicon engineering, HW and many others to bring a product to the required validation coverage level that will assure required quality for mass production. You will be leading Hardware Validation plan by creating, executing and managing system level electrical validation plans.
You will lead the analysis of test results and work with internal and external teams to discover and isolate root causes and improve designs and processes משרה 89808
– Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or related fields and 5-10 years of related professional experience in Hardware validation.
– Experience in test and debug at circuit level with excellent knowledge of analog and digital electronics.
– Experience working in a lab environment.
– Experience with scripting skills in one or more scripting/programming languages. Python is advantage.
– Experience in schematic capture and PCB design.
– Strong Electrical Engineering fundamentals, Test and validation experience (analog/digital, signal/power integrity, etc.)
– Experience with high speed IO validation and compliance test
– Experience with low speed IO validation
– Expertise in a lab environment using high speed oscilloscopes, BERT analyzer, TDR/VNA, etc.
– Experience with test automation
– Capable of managing test plans, execution and issue/bug tracking.
– Experience in board CAD tools including Cadence & Allegro
– Excellent communication and presentation skills.