Service Desk Technician
SkyLabs is seeking a Help Desk Support with experience in supporting and servicing internal & external clients.
The HD team is responsible for end to end support to 400 employees in Israel and abroad as well as clients support – 24*7, Monitoring the system & escalating when incidents occur
Ability to work 5 shifts a week; Sunday- Saturday (24*7, 9 hours shifts)
• Supporting users calling to the Service Desk with different win, office, telephony problems
• Software and hardware installation (office, CRM, computers, printers, scanners, etc.)
• Web application support
• Willingness to support our customers in 24/7 hours shifts.
• At least two year of experience as a global Help Desk Support in providing remote international support – must
• at least 2 years’ experience in a working environment with Active Directory, Exchange and cloud office environments
• High knowledge level in office365
• Strong communication skills – Fluent English, read, write – Must
• Arabic native speaker- Must
• Professional course in the field of networks such as MCITP, MCSA- an advantage