Mechanical R&D Engineer
المحتوى بهذه الصفحة غير موجود باللغة التي اخترتها للتصفح.
Want to join a great Startup that is making a revolution in the medical device world?
Augmedics is a medical device start-up company that develops the xvision® – the FIRST and ONLY AR surgical navigation system in the world. The xvision® is the Next Generation Surgical Navigation System which allows surgeons to securely navigate their instruments and implants while looking straight at their patient, without averting their eyes to a remote screen as if they had “X-Ray Vision”.
We are located in Yokneam.
We are looking for a unique Mechanical R&D Engineer to join our great Hardware team and to be responsible for development and engineering of headset navigation system and accessories.
• The Mechanical R&D Engineer will Develop and test full life cycle of product, from concept to production.
• Mechanical developing, analysis and design of delicate parts and assemblies.
• Analyse results and verify final design.
• Provide all technical documentation.
• Part of mechanical team – participant in development and engineering activities.
• Coordinate sub – contractors’ activities.
• Education: Mechanical engineering / Mechatronic engineering
• Software: full practice on Solidworks
• 5 years as mechanical designer on multidisciplinary product – a must.
• Working experience in medical devices – an advantage.
• Languages: high level English, read-write-speak.