Junior A.I. Trainer
Required Junior A.I. Trainer [80% – fulltime position]
As part of the product operations team, the Trainer will be the go-between for managers and executives in our business unit and the engineering team.
Specific responsibilities include:
* Data entry and set up of initial configurations used in machine learning processes.
* Work with managers to understand clients requirements, technical setup of clients accounts and performance monitoring.
* Develop a comprehensive understanding of our internal data landscape to know what sources currently exist and what gaps might exist in available data that may assist in learning.
* Review the results of machine learning analysis to identify necessary refinements before sending the final version to customers.
* QA (test, report bugs, monitor conversations)
* Account Support
* Collaborate with Sales regarding high-profile accounts
* Customer Relations
* English, mother tongue level – a must.
* Excellent communications skills.
* Familiarity with the high-tech industry, programming or other technological environments.
* Academic degree in a real science field (Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Mathematics, etc.) – ideal, not mandatory.
* 0.5+ years of experience in manual testing, data analysis or customer support at a high-tech company.
* Experience working with databases.
Send CV to e-mail, the subject line [Junior AI Trainer Application]