System Monitoring Engineer
المحتوى بهذه الصفحة غير موجود باللغة التي اخترتها للتصفح.
System Monitoring Engineer position for students in Tel Aviv/@home
System monitoring for unified platform and marketplace for mobile Search and Native Advertising where advertisers can buy, manage and optimize their mobile search and native ad spend in one place. The platform allows advertisers to drive greater performance and higher impact for their businesses and brands.
This is the fastest growing product, and one of the fastest growing ad platforms in the world.
The native serving R&D center located in Tel Aviv, is looking for responsible and responsive System monitoring engineers to perform system monitoring and operations tasks.
The work will be done in shifts in the Tel Aviv R&D Center as well as from home.
• Students for CS, Electric engineering or similar fields
• Second semester and above
• Available for work in shifts (at least 3 8-hours shifts per week including weekends).
• Some scripting background – You should mention specifically what kind of a scripting background OR
• Some scripting background – You should mention specific scripting experience/knowledge
• Experience with Linux/Unix like systems
• Unix system administration – advantage
• Responsible, responsive.
•Excellent salary conditions include transportation and Sibus!