As a global, multi-national company, we would like to ask that you please submit your resume in English.
If you’re the kind of person that loves to get stuff done, collaborate with colleagues all over the world and is interested in joining a fast-growing global company that is trusted by the world’s top digital brands and truly cares for its customers, join us at Payoneer!
Third Party Risk team , properly identifies, monitors and reviews all Clients according toPerform Risk analysis and investigations, draw insights and conclusions based on data and user behavior. Communicate clearly the findings. Cooperate with other team members, peers, and external partners. Ideally to have a proven track record in risk, online payments or related e commerce fields.
What will you do…
• Perform Risk investigations and analyses
• Draw conclusions based on multiple data set and user behavior
• Provide data-driven analytical/risk insights
• Take risk related decisions and act upon them
• Communicate directly with external parties regarding Risk events
Have you done this kind of stuff?
• Bachelor’s Degree or relevant experience – an advantage
• Experience in online risk or fraud prevention or e-commerce or online payments – an advantage
• Experience with analysis\investigations to identify trends and patterns
• Proven critical, and problem-solving skills
• Proven ability to communicate effectively (both written and verbal)
• Excellent written and spoken English
• Solid analytical skills, fast learner, problem-solving skills
• Flexible attitude and ability to cope with changing requirements
• A team player with strong cross-group collaboration
• Highly motivated, a can-do approach, committed, positive attitude
• Pays attention to small details and yet see the big picture
• Strong command of Excel and other MS Office Suite tools (Outlook, Word, etc.)
• Good communication skills, both written and verbal