Junior Security Engineer
المحتوى بهذه الصفحة غير موجود باللغة التي اخترتها للتصفح.
Who are we?
Operative, a global high-tech company delivers software solutions for premium media companies.
Junior IT Security engineer will perform network and security compliance activities within the company’s security program. The role includes maintaining and supporting Operative datacenters, network, and offices, while applying unified policies, procedures and guidelines and enforcing Operative information technology strategic security vision.
Junior IT Security Engineer – Main Duties and Responsibilities
• Security and privacy compliance related activities including internal audit and documentation
• Operate and administer security software, networks and information systems
• Implement security patches and updates
• Implement vulnerability identification and remediation
• Troubleshoot all technology security issues
• Insure secure network access to all company employees across the globe.
• 0-1-year experience in the IT and security field.
• Cyber-Security certifications and courses or equivalent
• Computer hardware and software systems and programs (OS: Windows, Unix, Linux; Software: Office, AD (FSMO), Microsoft Exchange, GPO, Office 365)
• Knowledge of IT and security products and techniques, network infrastructure, applications, and equipment pertinent to a large, distributed, heterogeneous computing environment.
• Knowledge of current technological trends and developments in the area of information security (FW, AV, IPS, WAF, NAC etc.)
• Computer networks, network administration and network installation (Cisco, HP,)
• Backup and restore systems
• English – Written and verbal – Must