Full stack Team Leader
Duda is looking for a talented and hands-on Full Stack Team Leader to join our amazing R&D team in Israel. This is a unique opportunity to join a successful, dynamic team of professionals and work with cutting edge technologies. As a Team Leader at Duda you will have the autonomy and the authority to lead a full stack team that builds amazing products and you will take part in building our next generation website building platform, used by millions of people around the world.
– Lead a team of full stack developers through the product lifecycle – architecture, design, development, quality and production.
– Hands-on development of features.
– Grow, coach and become a personal & technical mentor for the team members.
– Recruit and mentor new team members.
– Play a key role in Duda’s R&D strategy.
– BSc in Computer Science or equivalent.
– At least 2 years experience as a team lead or tech lead.
– 5+ years experience as a software developer.
– Excellent knowledge and experience with Java, Spring and JPA.
– Familiarity with SpringBoot, REST APIs, AWS – an advantage.
– Familiarity with client technologies, preferably React.js – an advantage.
– Experience working with microservices or serverless oriented architecture – a major advantage.
– Experience as a developer from startup companies – an advantage.
– High standards for code quality, testing and performance.
– Highly motivated, independent and good in solving complex problems.
– A leader and a team player with strong people skills.
– Good written and spoken communication skills in English.