Cyprus- Office General Manager
المحتوى بهذه الصفحة غير موجود باللغة التي اخترتها للتصفح.
An independent, developing service providing company, located in Limassol. The main areas of activity are: Sales, Customer support, operational risk and regulatory compliance solutions.
The CEO will have a hands-on approach and will be committed to the expansion and growth of the business by implementing strategies that increase productivity and profit.
Directing all operational aspects including Conversion and Retention Call centers, customer service, human resources, administration and more, in accordance with the group’s objectives and strategy
Major part in the development of forecasts, financial objectives and business plans
Directing all operational and professional aspects of the company including, administration, budgets, human resources, salaries, support, compliance and more, in accordance with the objectives and strategy of the company director. Building and implementing business development, forecasts, financial objectives and business plans.
• Fluent English – A must
• Bachelor’s Degree in business administration or a Related Field – an advantage
• Prior experience in the online industry – a must
• Distinctive and proven managerial skills of a medium-large scale operation (same or similar) – a must
• Prior experience in Managing sales – an advantage.
• Managing managers – at least 2 of years’ experience
• Previous experience in Cyprus and local connections – an advantage
• Advanced skills with Microsoft Office