Development Group Leader – الناصرة
Amdocs is a global company, the market leader in customer experience systems innovation.
Amdocs Nazareth is looking for Development group leader who provide top technical support during the project production lifecycle.
to be in charge of a team which focus on supporting production application issues and new development when applicable
Working days are Monday to Friday
· Work collaboratively with external and internal stakeholders such as Customer IT & Business, Business Analysts, solution Architects, Amdocs Application Developers, end users and 3rd party vendor experts to ensure accurate capture of Business Reference Data and configuration of Amdocs Applications under strict alignment between Business data and Amdocs Applications.
· Lead & own EPC/BPT design and scoping sessions with customer IT & Business for Reference Data Capture
· leading a multi account and multi-application (EPC,PC,RLC)
· Implement EPC application for BSS project
· Identify options and develop specific proposals for potential solutions and assess them from both technical and business suitability
· Analyze, extract, interpret and document business Reference Data requirements, manage conflicting requirements and work timely to aggressive miles stones
· Support Solution Team in Design and implementation of Business Processes to support transformation of customers business operations
· Support Data Migration, System Test, & Delivery team with Customer Business Data extracts for their testing and Development.
· Ownership for Customer Reference Data and onsite EPC environments ensuring software configuration best practices, configuration management, change control and test strategies for Business Reference Data changes.
· Ensure that actions are and updated completed in accordance with planned and agreed timelines
· Manage APS Core Cases in EPC Area
· Identify and escalate project risks and issues in a timely manner
· Participate, facilitate and lead customer feedback sessions
· Develop effective working relationships with peers, internal and external stakeholders to achieve solution objectives
· Perform any other activities, as requested by the project management to support the definition, development and implementation of solutions
· Review and input to Project Plan, Detailed Design, Migration, Test Plans
· Understand the customer needs , using our business process and designing the solutions to match them
· University degree in IT / Computer Science / Engineering or equivalent
· Minimum of 3 years working experience working as a EPC GL/SSME, preferably in a Telecommunications environment in software development and deployment projects.
· Technical hands on experience with EPC application preferred OMS & Billing side + RLC
· At least one of:
· Domain knowledge in Telecommunications (Online Charging, Billing, Service Fulfillment or Service Assurance)
· Technical knowledge and experience with Amdocs BSS software
· Experience of customer-facing work including presentations to a technical audience, leading customer workshops; able to work confidently in the customer environment
· Very good presentation skills both written and spoken (English) combined with ability to facilitate and present technical and business information at workshops.
· Business oriented